Top 10 things you need to know about Eyelash Extensions
1. Not all lash stylists are the same. Ask questions. What type of licensing do they have? Where did they take their training? Is it a reputable company? This person is going to be working VERY close to your eyes, it's important to know that they have been properly trained.
2. You can customize your lashes! There are a staggering number of combinations for lashes available. Different lengths, thicknesses, curls, even different colors! Let your lash stylists know what you would like and she will be able to determine if that is a look that is doable.
3. Don't wear makeup to your appointment. You want your eyes to be as clean as possible. We don't want to spend time taking off mascara because then you don't get as many lashes. It's best to shower before coming in because your lashes have to stay dry for 24 hours.
4. Do not use oily products near your eyes. Oil will destroy the adhesive used to apply your lashes. Avoid oil-based products at all costs.
5. Clean your lashes. Clean lashes are happy lashes! The purpose of our lashes is to keep dust and debris out of our eyes. Clean your lashes daily to keep that yuck from building up on your lashes.
6. Don't forget to brush. Brushing your lashes keeps them nice and fluffy looking. You should get a new lash brush every time you have a lash appointment.
7. Hands off! Don't touch your lashes. The oils from your hands as well as the friction can cause your lashes to shed prematurely. You don't want to tug or pull on your lashes as this can cause damage.
8. Back is best. It's not just for babies! You don't want to crush your beautiful lashes by sleeping on them. Try sleeping on your back or get a silk pillowcase.
9. Get them maintained. Keep you lashes looking their best by coming in for regular maintenance. We like to see everyone about every 2-3 weeks depending on your lifestyle.
10. Tell your friends! We love that you love us! You are our best advertising and it means so much to us when you tell your friends and family about what a great job we do. Plus you get a free Touch-Up for anyone you refer for a full set.